Brain Bolt 5k
The sixth annual Brain Bolt 5K run/walk/wheel will once again benefit the Neurosurgery Foundation at Goodman Campbell and their work to research, treat and care for patients with traumatic brain and spine injuries. It will be held on Saturday, October 2, 2021.
There are multiple way to participate this year:
- In- person at the Carmel Gazebo at Civic Square in Carmel, IN
- Virtually – you choose the path and record it in the RaceJoy app (all times must be submitted before closing ceremonies)
- Donation of monetary or in-kind services/products
In-person event details:
- Food trucks
- Activities for kids (including the Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine Mega Brain)
- Regional trauma specialists educating attendees on preventing head and spine injuries
Day-of schedule of events:
- 9:00 a.m. Day of packet pick-up and vendor booths open
- 9:45 a.m. Opening ceremony
- 10:00 a.m. Race begins
Registration opens July 1. Early bird registration runs July 1 through August 1. Registration for all participants includes a t-shirt, medal, and bib. To register for the race and for more information, please visit www.brainbolt5k.com/.