Medical Office Associate – Greenwood, IN
We have an opportunity for a customer service oriented Medical Office Associate at our Greenwood office location. The Medical Office Associate is responsible for escorting patients to appropriate areas of the clinical office, obtaining vital information for patient’s medical record, assisting provider as requested, backing up the Front Desk, and providing office clerical support. This position is crucial in maintaining optimal patient flow.
Designated an Indianapolis Star Top Workplace multiple times (INCLUDING 2020), Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine offers a rewarding work environment with many opportunities for growth in a fast-paced progressive corporation with multiple office locations. We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Disability, Employee Assistance, Personal Time Off (PTO), 401k and Profit Sharing Plan, are some of the exceptional benefits offered.
If you share our commitment to providing quality customer service and accuracy in the workplace we invite you to apply to the Goodman Campbell team where these qualities are valued and rewarded.
- Prepares exam rooms for patients
- Prepares patients and paper work for the physician or Nurse Practitioner
- Provides general patient care within scope of practice, as evidenced by formal assessment and proven ability to perform task
- Expedites follow-up care and re-enforces physician home instructions
- Effectively manages information and patient flow in office
- Back-up to Front Desk and Patient Advocate
- Consistently meets Customer Service Standards
- Excellent Customer Service Skills & presentation
- Ability to accurately obtain patient vitals & assist physician in patient care
- Medical Assistant certification a plus
- Knowledge of OSHA standards and cleaning procedures
- Ability to work with patients, physicians, and providers
- Good computer, communication & language skills – experience with NextGen a plus
- Works well under pressure
- Good work habits