Practice Manager -Greenwood/Avon, IN
Our growth has created an excellent opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager (RN Preferred) at our Greenwood office location. The Practice Manager will work directly with the Operations Director in staffing and overall planning, development, coordination, implementation and management of all office administrative functions and support staff. The primary focus of the position includes, but is not limited to, day-to-day operations, communication, and interoffice coordination to ensure our mission and vision is at the center of all we do.
The ideal candidate will be energetic and naturally possess a positive attitude. Goodman Campbell provides the benefit of being part of a well-respected neurosurgery practice, as well as a strong team of managers. The ability to work autonomously, execute good judgment, and place a strong emphasis on providing excellent patient care is critical.
Designated an Indianapolis Star Top Workplace multiple times (INCLUDING 2020), Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine offers a rewarding work environment with many opportunities for growth in a fast-paced, progressive corporation with multiple office locations. We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Disability, Employee Assistance, Personal Time Off (PTO), 401k and Profit Sharing, are some of the exceptional benefits offered.
- Performs and manages all activities of day-to-day office activities through development, utilization, and relationship building with physicians and office staff.
- Functions as liaison in administrative issues relating to patient, staff, and physician concerns or complaints.
- Manages employee relations to include staffing, payroll, performance, and employee training and development.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, systems, and objectives.
- Knowledge of healthcare administration systems.
- Knowledge of governmental regulations and compliance requirements.
- Ability to use various computer systems and applications.
- Ability to plan, organize, and supervise.
- Ability to exercise initiative, sound judgment and problem solving techniques in the decision making process.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients, and the public.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
Education – Training
- B.S. degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in healthcare administration.
- At least five years prior healthcare supervisory experience in practice management with multiple locations.