Front/Back Office Patient Advocate – Avon, IN
We have an excellent opportunity for a customer service oriented Medical Office Global Float based at our Avon office location. If you enjoy variety and learning new skills in your daily work our Float position may be the opportunity for you. This critical position is trained to cover all Front and Back office positions, working in different departments, or different locations (Avon, Greenwood) from day to day or within the same day.
Designated an Indianapolis Star Top Workplace multiple times (INCLUDING 2020), Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine offers a rewarding work environment with many opportunities for growth in a fast-paced progressive corporation with multiple office locations. We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Disability, Employee Assistance, Personal Time Off (PTO), 401K and Profit Sharing Plan, are some of the exceptional benefits offered.
If you share our commitment to providing quality patient care and customer service we invite you to apply to the Goodman Campbell team where these qualities are valued and rewarded.
- Greeting and Escorting patient and chart/information to patient care areas
- Obtaining vital signs & verifying/completing case information
- Patient Scheduling
- Phones and Switchboard
- Inventory – monitor, update supply list and stock clinical office supplies
- Assist provider with patient care when appropriate
- Assist or Back-up Operator; Front Desk Patient Advocate; Medical Administrative Assistants; and Medical Information Specialists as needed
- Check Patient out – collecting copays – posting charges
- Other Front/Back Office duties as assigned
- Medical Assistant Certification Preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work comfortably with Physicians and Staff in a fast paced medical office setting
- Able to work independently, enjoy variety in the work day, be extremely flexible and able to travel between office locations
- Previous Medical Office experience is a must
Please send a copy of your resume and the position you are interested in to email@example.com for consideration.